For an effective and visible first response
With some experience of response bicycles, we knew that the existing offerings were poor, basically MTB frames with overloaded rear panniers and an unstable centre or rear stand. When we designed our lowdekker chassis we knew that it could up the bar for what a first response service could offer.
Its very easy to ride with a minute or two to get orientated,, its very stable to ride, even when loaded with heavy equipment and very stable when parked, stable enough for someone to sit on the load deck. with a rear pannier for the storage of lighter bulky items such as dressing and clothing, the front cargo area can carry your defibrillator, oxygen bottles and even incorporate a treatment or recovery seat. It provides a nimble highly visible point of contact, with the ability to clearly show your services details. Small enough to go through most cycle path barriers and with the ability to catty much more than a regular bicycle, especially with the Ebike option, its a cost effect addition to your life saving equipment.
Shimano Steps E6000 crank drive Electric assist
- lightest, most compact motors on the market.
- Strong yet intelligent pedalling support for a solid, natural feel.
- Incredibly easy to operate.
- Very durable to handle all weather conditions.
Nuvinci N380 gear hub
- Stepless shifting
- effortless smooth shifting, even under load
- Greater gear ratio range than many conventional shifting systems
- Clean and low maintenance
Hydraulic Shimano Disc Brakes *
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- * Options available inc Shimano Roller brakes
Comfortable Steel Chassis
- Comfortable frame, an adjustable riding position for your style of urban riding.
- Adaptable chassis, Splittable for holidays or adapting to changing circumstances.
- Low Dekker design, keeping weight low down, for stability comfort and manoeuvrability.
Puncture proof tyres from Schwalbe *
- Everyday piece of mind. with Schwalbes “flat-less” (Protection 7) Marathon plus tyres.
- Reflective sideways for max visibility all year around.
- * The puncture protection is the best you can get, but s*!t can still happen.
- Battery free dynamo lights, to show you the way and get you seen.
- lights that are always fitted, always ready, difficult to steal.
- Our lights stay lit for 3 minutes after you have stopped pedalling (standlight feature)
- Several lighting packages to suit your circumstances.
UK designed and built, with a direct line to the builders in Bristol
- We design our bikes to be simple, strong and comfortable.
- We are accessible, use our expertise to build the bike that works best for you.
- We care, we look after you and we look after our bikes.
- We have an honest frame warranty, if you look after it, it should last a long time, if it doesn’t, we sort it.
Build your bike here on our configurator.
FRAMES AND FORK
Rear frame Carbon Steel
Front frame 500mm / 700 mm Carbon steel
Colour Grey/Black – Powder coated (custom colours available)
Fork Steel – QR 9 mm Axle
Kickstand Carbon Steel, Sprung
WHEELS,BRAKES AND STEERING
Rear hubs 135 mm – 36H 2.3mm spoke– 10 mm Axle – Black/Silver
Front hubs 100 mm – 36H 2,3mm spoke– QR 9 mm Axle – Black/Silver
Rims 20″+ 26″- 36H – Mach1 Kargo Alu Dble side –
Tyres Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 26”+20”x1.75”
Brakes Shimano Acera Hydraulic – Disk 160 mm
Mudguards Madison Plastic 60mm, (Steel powder coated option)
Steering Steering by sturdy Steel direct steer arm
R/F Headset 1″ 1/8 sealed bearing
Handlebar North road / Straight /Hi rise
Stem Ahead 28.6mm
Grips Lock on rubber
Saddle Unisex comfort /Brooks/Gilles Berthoud
Seatpost Shimed 27.2mm
Seatclamp Allen or Q/R 34.9mm
Pedals non slip
axles Front q/r Rear nutted
Gearing NuVinci N380 18t sprocket
Gear ratios S1: 2.2 m – S8: 8.2 m gear inch 27.2 – 103.3
Bottom bracket Internal 68 mm – 1.37”x24t